Active investors in the Greater Rotterdam area
Investors are an essential part of growing companies, therefore, if you are in need of funding, UP!Rotterdam has selected the most active investors in Rotterdam and The Hague to showcase:
- InnovationQuarter - regional economic development agency for the province of Zuid-Holland.
- 4impact - investing in digital ventures that solve problems relating to the environment, health & wellbeing, and/or inclusion.
- Shell Ventures - acting as an investor and a partner to help commercialise innovative businesses.
- UNIIQ - Finance for the Future - helping entrepreneurs in South Holland to bring their unique innovation to the market faster.
- Graduate Entrepreneur - investing in students and alumni from Rotterdam and Delft in the pre-seed and seed stages.
- Van Herk Groep - investing in real estate and companies, mainly in the Netherlands and partly abroad.
- Eneco Ventures - investing in start-ups & scale-ups that accelerate the energy transition.
- ICOS Capital - seeking to support the biggest opportunities and most promising solutions for change.